Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Vote for Meeeee----Vote for MEEEEEE!

Here is an email I recieve from Etsy- can you believe this?????

Please vote before Sunday!!!

Thanks eveyone for helping me get this far- it means a great deal to me!!!



Hi-ya!My name is Katie, I'm an intern here at the Etsy blog.Congratulations! Your item has been selected for our Loveliest Ladies' items poll on the Storque. You can check out the poll here: http://www.etsy.com/voter_list.php?ref=voter&room_id=29


Make sure to spread the word, blog the link, and let people know about it so that they can vote for your item. Shout it from the rooftops! The top favorite items will be featured in the Season of Love Gift Guides and on the Etsy blog. Thanks for making Etsy such a lovely place. Good luck!-Katie
3 February 2009 10:34am EDT

1 comment: