Friday, February 20, 2009

I made it to Small Magazine !

Small Magazine is an online based subscription with over 50,000 members worldwide- dedicated to children and independant designers for children, (and adults) I thought you should know why I am smiling today. All. Day. Long.
What this means is lots of sales. That's good- because soon I will be going solo and actually paying all the bills with my revenue. It's a scary but exciting challenge - Chad is proud of me. I still can't believe what's happening - like a dream.
I wanted to thank all of you for keeping tabs and carring about me and the family. Wish me good luck!















5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, Lori. Congratulations on the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing accomplishment! I am so proud of you! You deserve the success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, WEEHAAWWW! That is totally exciting. Congrats on becoming a super hero. You totally ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lori! I keep trying to leave a comment telling you I wish I could grow up to be as awesome as you, but it won't post! My computer is having some issues. I was able to leave one on your other blog - go figure. So good to see your face! Well, here goes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET! CONGRATS! Keep rockin' it Lori - I'm cheering in the background . . . shhhhh, can you hear me!
    Luv -

    ReplyDelete