Tuesday, January 27, 2009

GOD is in my favor!!!

Hello Everybodeeeeeeee- Chad picked a winner---------------------



HEARTROCKSHOME! I believe this little cutie joined us from etsy! Congratulations! I will notify you and send it your way- just in time for Valentines!!!!!

This week, let's see....hmmmmmmm......how about a hairpiece? Oh everybody needs at least one- My girls are in flower/feather heaven over here! I better spread the love! You can have it in any color! Just click on post and give me a shout out to let me know who you are, go to my etsy shop, look around, and wait to win! it's sooooo funnnnnn!





I'm so happy to say that Friday night, I was featured on the Front Page of Etsy! By the time friends convo'd, it was too late and I missed it! But Saturday morning the phone rings and Nicole says- You're on the front page AGAIN!- my clicks went to 1500 in a matter of 20 minutes- unreal.....and here's a picture to prove it!





Saturday was a big day as well- sold-sold-sold!I'm hitting 40 sales!



Pretty little Madison modeling my latest hair piece which will be packed up and shipped to
New York City Thursday!






God is in my favor!





1 comment:

  1. Good job Lori! That is so exciting! I need to get something from you for my Alisha!

    ReplyDelete